Custom Search

Introduction to Google Adsense

Google Adsense is one of Google's programs which play a role as intermediary among advertisers, publishers, and customers or audience.

- Advertisers are generally companies that wish to advertise their products or services.

-Publishers are bloggers or other website owners that wish to display the advertisers' ads on their blogs/webs and get paid monthly or via PPC (Pay-Per-Click).

-Customers or audience are web or blog readers who may find the ads interesting and are willing to click on the ads.

Google Adsense earns from advertisers and pays to publishers for their web/blog traffic or ads display.

Based on my experience and research, I can recommend that Google AdSense is one of the most popular and effective sources of income online. First, It's simple to use and its terms and conditions are acceptable. Second, It has the most numerous varieties of ads for bloggers to display on their blogs. And last but not least, its payment plan does motivate bloggers or publishers and continue writing and posting more articles.

How much will I earn?

On average, Google pays you between 3 to 10 U.S cents per click. But, it depends on which ads the viewers click on. Some ads even pay you up to 75 USD per click. Yes, that's 75 USD per click!!! But, the thing is that we are not the one to decide which ads to place on our blog. It's Goolge's job to do so. To get higher paid clicks, concentrate on more hightly paid NICHE, about which you can read more in the upcoming posts. This blog you are viewing is actually one of the lowest paid PPC (Pay-Per-Click) blogs. Then, why am I spending so much time with this blog? To share this opportunity with you is my major purpose of creating this blog.

Ready to start? Good luck!Leave me some comments if you find my article useful or if you have any questions to ask me. And, do e-mail your new blog to me so that I can help with some comments.